Seller/we/our/us/Caricatoore.com” means Wecan Group Ltd (doing business as Caricatore.com),str. “Inzhener Borislav Ogoyski” 2, 1614 Gorna Banya, Sofia, Company Number: 203265066
What we do with the stuff we know
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable laws. You may contact Caricatoore.com at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction.
Information about youWhen you register to purchase products through Caricatoore.com we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Caricature-me.com then keeps a record of this information.
If you place an order with us and elect for us to store your credit or debit card details, Caricatoore.com will keep a record of those details. For more information about how credit and debit card details are stored and used by Caricature-me.com, please see ‘how we protect information’ below.
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns.
We’ll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping at Caricatoore.com. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us in accordance with the information provided at ‘further information’ below.
How we use your personal dataAll the information we collect via the Siteor through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
Planning and managing Caricatoore.com business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, success of advertisements and push notifications and product and style preferences of our customers.
1. Technical administration of our website.
3. Providing you with information about the services we offer.
4. Letting you know about offers and news from Caricatoore.com.
5. We may make your name and email address available to companies in order to advertise and market our services to you through other platforms on the internet (e.g. Facebook).
6. To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details.
These are the circumstances in which we may share some of your data with others:
1. When we instruct agents, contractors or third party service providers to provide business operations support (including advertising and marketing advice and support), financial services and technology services. Please note that these third parties are under contract, and our service agreements dictate that they only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
2. To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our service, and our partners’ products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
3. If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
Data over the internetThe internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit or shop at Caricatoore.com, you’re agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
How we protect informationYou acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment.
Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for any sensitive transations such as payments.
We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers.
Only employees, our partners and any third party service providers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Storing your credit and debit card details
If you have elected to store your credit or debit card details with Caricatoore.com those details will appear automatically on the Payments page when you login and proceed to purchase a product with us. To ensure the security of your credit and debit card details we:
- mask your credit or debit card number on the Payments page: only the last four digits of your credit or debit card number, the expiry date of that credit or debit card, the name (as it appears on the credit or debit card) and card type will be visible to you on the Payments page. Of course, we use all of your credit or debit card information to process your order but we do not display this information on the Payments page in order to ensure that no-one can accidentally see it.
- require a CV2 (card security) number: we will ask you to enter your CV2 number even when using the stored card function.
How you can help us protect your informationPlease keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to us at: [email protected]
How to unsubscribeIf you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us or you no longer wish to be contacted by other companies who you permitted us to provide your details to then please change your communication preferences accordingly here